Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ball Chairs
























Look at this chair. Do I have to tell you why it's awesome? Maybe I do. A lot of people, like my fiance Neil, think that these chairs are ugly. And, you know, I wouldn't put one in my living room or anything. But someday, when we have a bigger house and I have a room of my own to keep all my books and random crap in, I will have one of these chairs. Wouldn't it be perfect to read in? I think it would. And you can order it with a sound system. The defense rests.

Ball chair from inmod.

1 comment:

  1. I was reading the other posts, and thinking, she should post about that ball chair and maybe what decor she would want with it in her special room. Then bam, you already had posted it! Just found that amusing (maybe I'm too easily amused). :) You could expand on your room decor though, like what kind of bookshelves go with it and lamps and rugs and such. :D

    ReplyDelete