Saturday, February 14, 2009

Naot Shoes



I have never been one for pricey shoes. I spent $130 on a pair of Doc Martens in 1998 that I still wear, so I realize that it's a good investment. But thus far in my life I haven't really had a lot of money to drop on things like shoes. When I saw these shoes, Naot's Sea, while vacationing in Montreal a few years ago, it was love at first site. But then I saw the price tag and recoiled in horror.

When I got home I couldn't get the shoes out of my mind. I found them on Zappos. They were a little cheaper there than they had been in the store, but not much. I finally scrounged up some money and ordered them (in sensible black, because they didn't have them in red at the time).

I LOVE THESE SHOES.

They are so comfortable. I can wear them with or without socks. I can wear them with jeans and skirts. I get compliments on them all the time. And did I mention that they're comfortable?

Take a look at Naot's other offerings. Are they not some of the cutest shoes you've ever seen? I'm planning to get some sandals from them soon, and eventually I would like to cough up enough money for the Pleasure.

Yes, they are pricey, but they are totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Pleasure in Red Pepper. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of them, and I could usually care less about shoes. Alas, no new shoes for me at the moment.

    On another note, the most expensive pair of shoes I ever bought were my black Doc Marten boots, which I paid $139 for in something like 1995 or 1996 and I still wear them today. Talk about value added!

    ReplyDelete