Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wallpaper from the 70s



Alert reader Jenn commented on the ball chair post and suggested that I blog about what other decor I would like to have in my special room. "You could expand on your room decor," Jenn writes, "like what kind of bookshelves go with it and lamps and rugs and such." I haven't planned it in that much detail, but I do think I would like to have some Wallpaper from the 70s.

I can't even remember now how I came across this website. A couple years ago, when we were living in Neil's house and were thus free to do things like put outrageous wallpaper on the walls, we ordered some samples from them. We never got around to actually redecorating the bedroom, but boy do I love that wallpaper! Yes, some of it is a little much, and some of it is downright ugly. But so much of it is so funky and cool! I think one wall of crazy wallpaper and three subdued painted walls would be awesome. In fact, in contrast to the ball chair, I would put Wallpaper from the 70s in my living room. Just very carefully.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen in a magazine where people put odd wallpaper square samples in frames and make wall art. That would be neat too. :)

    ReplyDelete